In response to the rapidly changing circumstances around COVID-19 some of our services have gone digital to ensure your safety. The most important thing to know is that we are still open for business and we are here to help! If you’d like to discuss buying, selling or leasing, please contact your local office or agent to discuss our digital and online solutions.
Belle Commercial Northern Beaches is delighted to offer Lot 18 For Sale in a highly sought-after One Dixon Street Sydney CBD shopping centre.
One Dixon Street Shopping Centre is a prime food and leisure retail precinct located within Sydney CBDs famous Chinatown. Often referred to as the gateway to Chinatown due to its strategic location on the corner of Dixon Street & Goulburn Street, The Centre is currently benefiting from unprecedented infrastructure spending and recent developments such as the George Street Light Rail (Sydney Metro) and the Darling Harbour precinct including the new Sydney Convention Centre.
This fully renovated premises is ready to move in. Just one street away from the busy Chinatown, the property would suit variety of boutique retail businesses. The opportunity to acquire such an affordable property in this location is becoming increasingly rare with investors or owner occupiers having a chance to purchase this lot at vacant possession.
* Dynamic day/night retail, dining and entertainment precinct
* Internal area 17m²
* Previously was a gift shop
* Operating as a café with DA approval for current use
* Potential to suit a wide variety of uses (STCA)*
* Fit out can be available upon request (conditions apply)
* Appealing city frame position, nearby many popular cafes, restaurants and bars
* Easy access to public transport and nearby Chinatown
* Offered with vacant possession, providing ultimate flexibility
Strata $4,004 per annum
Water $624 per annum
Rates: $756 per annum
For further information please contact Klaudia Brown 0438 363 007
*Subject To Council Approval
Thank you for your interest in 18/1 Dixon Street, SYDNEY NSW 2000.
To receive a copy of the contract via email, please fill in your details below.