In response to the rapidly changing circumstances around COVID-19 some of our services have gone digital to ensure your safety. The most important thing to know is that we are still open for business and we are here to help! If you’d like to discuss buying, selling or leasing, please contact your local office or agent to discuss our digital and online solutions.
**Price Reduction | Enquire Within**
Belle Property Commercial Adelaide is delighted to offer for sale this exceptional amalgamated land parcel at 54-58 High Street, Strathalbyn.
This mixed use development site is centrally positioned within one of South Australia’s most beautiful and historic townships poised for major population growth. The opportunity comprises a flexible 6,649 square metre* land holding over five contiguous land titles adjacent to a hospital and significant new public aged care facility. Land of this scale and in this tightly held location is seldom seen. This is a tremendous proposition that should not be missed.
Key Points for Consideration
• Large development site of 6,649 square metres* over five contiguous certificates of title
• Valuable dual street frontages
• Available in one line or in smaller parcels, ideally following the existing title boundaries
• Existing useable and adaptable improvements providing immediate holding income
• Flexible Zoning providing multi use opportunities including Retail Shopping, Community facility, Medical, Allied Health and Accommodation (STNC)
• Centrally positioned within one of South Australia’s most beautiful and historic townships
• Developing Region poised for major growth
Located only 57 km south of Adelaide, Strathalbyn is the second largest township in the Alexandrina Council LGA.
With the majority of the town centre essentially built-up, the opportunity to acquire land in the tightly held commercial precinct is extremely rare and will offer the new owner the opportunity to build on the outstanding qualities of Strathalbyn while addressing the needs of a steadily growing and vibrant community.
Recently there has been significant investment from both the private and public sectors into the region and the town of Strathalbyn as a direct result of population growth and the ageing community. Unlocking the potential of the land will assist the liveability of the region and its community wellbeing.
Contact the exclusive selling agents for further information:
David Buenfeld 0416 045 675
Lyndon Cocks 0438 849 650
*Subject to Necessary Consents
Thank you for your interest in 54-58 High Street, STRATHALBYN SA 5255.
To receive a copy of the contract via email, please fill in your details below.