Rare Strathalbyn Commercial Opportunity
Belle Property Commercial Adelaide is delighted to offer for sale this tremendous mixed use development opportunity centrally positioned within one of South Australia’s most beautiful and historic townships poised for major population growth.
With planning underway for a new state of the art medical centre, this opportunity comprises the last remaining land parcels. Each allotment is zoned Township Main Street where a wide range of mixed use commercial development is envisaged including but not limited to, retail, office, entertainment and recreation related uses supplemented by other businesses and that provide a range of goods and services to the local community and the surrounding district.
Key Points for Consideration
• 54-56 High St and Portion of 49 Murray Street total area 3,972 sqm* - Now Sold
• 49 Murray Street, Strathalbyn: A large rectangular allotment of 1,757 sqm* with 25 metre* frontage to Murray Street. - AVAILABLE
• 58 High Street, Strathalbyn; Two allotments with a combined area of 920 sqm* with access from High Street* - AVAILABLE
• Existing useable and adaptable improvements providing immediate holding income
• Flexible Zoning providing multi use opportunities including Retail Shopping, Community facility, Medical, Allied Health and Accommodation (STNC)
• Centrally positioned within one of South Australia’s most beautiful and historic townships
• Developing Region poised for major growth
With the majority of the town centre essentially built-up, the chance to acquire land in the tightly held commercial precinct is extremely rare and will offer the new owner the opportunity to build on the outstanding qualities of Strathalbyn while addressing the needs of a steadily growing and vibrant community.
Recently there has been significant investment from both the private and public sectors into the region and the town of Strathalbyn as a direct result of population growth and the ageing community. Unlocking the potential of the land will assist the liveability of the region and its community wellbeing.
Contact the exclusive selling agents for further information:
*Subject to Necessary Consents